The high-performance adhesive compound Primur Roll can easily, quickly and safely be used for various joints inside and outside. For instance plaster, concrete, masonry, wood, metal, gypsum and cement fibreboards, hard plastics etc. are suitable substrates.
Driving rain resistance in combination with the breathable membrane has been proven by the TU Berlin.
- Hard wood-based panel materials
- Gypsum fibreboards
- Cement fibreboards
- Concrete, masonry, plaster
- Bituminous sheeting in the base area
- Hard plastics
- Vapour control layers / diffusion retarder sheeting Smooth to rough PE/PA/PO/PP sheeting, Kraft papers, Aluminium membranes
- Vapour control layers / diffusion retarder sheeting for above-rafter insulation and renovation from the outside Smooth to rough PE/PA/PO/PP sheeting
- Roof underlay membrane (apart from bitumen and PVC membranes except if given individual approval)
- Facade membranes